Friday, July 18, 2014

Ipsy Review July 2014

My little pink envelope arrived today!  July marks the peak of summer where women enjoy being "Sensationally Sunkissed".  All of these bright products were packed inside a solid bright pink cosmetic bag.  It feels waterproof, making it perfect for the pool!  Let's see what Ipsy picked out for me.
Monthly Subscription Box




Lavilin Jojoba Gel Cream
Lavilin Jojoba Gel Cream ~ Jojoba is very similar to human skin oil and has the capability to hydrate, calm, and soften skin.  It's great to use after over-exposure to the sun and after workouts.  


bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow
bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow ~ This is my favorite product in July's bag!  The eyeshadow has a smooth, creamy feel.  I got a neutral color called Divine Wine.  It's one of the darkest shades.  On the first day I used it as a primer.  My regular eyeshadow looked really vibrant on top of it.  Yesterday I wore it alone, and it looked really good.   Then I went to the bareMinerals store and bought one of the lightest shades, Soft Linen, to use as a primer!  


They're Real! Beyond Mascara from Benefit
They're Real! Beyond Mascara from Benefit ~ I have the worst time figuring out if mascara is lengthening or volumizing on me.  The only mascara I've noticed a dramatic difference is Blinc "tube" mascara.  This mascara does have a unique brush and is long-lasting.


Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08
Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08 ~ Looking forward to getting sun-kissed with this product.  It's organic and rich in vitamins and antioxidants.  I love how tanning products capture the scent of summer!


Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass
Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass ~ My first lip and cheek stain!  I really like the concept of this product, however, the color is too pink for me.  Cherry is the only shade they have so far.  I'd like to see a darker color.  It smells very sweet like cherries.  I will probably wear it as a lip stain instead of on my cheeks.  I tried it on my cheeks and found out you have to blend it fast and preferably with your fingers (which get stained).  My cosmetic sponge didn't blend it well at all.  


Subscription Boxes
All of these products were selected for me based on the results of my IpsyMatch, which is a personalization tool that matches beauty products to my preferences.  So far, I've been happy with my $10/month cosmetic bags!  I highly recommend you try the bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Cream Eyeshadow.  It's $18 and well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment