Sunday, July 13, 2014

Gizmo Crate Review June 2014




Let's talk supply and demand.  Since Gizmo Crate's first shipment, they have consistently sold out of boxes every month.  In other words, high demand.  Apparently, Gizmo Crate's suppliers are having difficulty meeting this high demand within the allotted time frame.  Yes, the June box is late.  But I don't think Gizmo Crate is at 100% blame for this.  They are trying to curate an awesome tech box for us and sometimes must rely on the dependability of their partners, which sucked this month.  Does that make Gizmo Crate a scam?  NO it does not.  They are new and currently working on restructuring.  Their demand has far exceeded the supply capabilities of their company.  Be patient with them, enjoy your boxes, and give them time to grow  :-)


Nature's Bakery Strawberry Fig Bar
Nature's Bakery Strawberry Fig Bar ~ Tasty and healthy in one little package!  Inside the package are two 100% natural fig bars.  They are cholesterol free, dairy free, and kosher.  There is 0g trans fat and it has 110 calories.  You can purchase these through Amazon.  I thought it tasted good!



180 Snacks Cashew Crunch
180 Snacks Cashew Crunch ~ I'm always looking for lunch alternatives and I think I just found something new to eat!  I found this snack pack to be quite delicious (I was honestly expecting a package of nuts, but it wasn't)!  180 Snacks also believes in providing all natural, gluten-free, cholesterol-free products that are also kosher.  After checking out their website, I think I'm going to try the Nutty Rice Bites with Cranberries, Clusters with Blueberries and Pomegranate, and their Crunch Bars.  This is why my love for subscription boxes continues to grow: I keep learning about great companies and their awesome products.



Audio Cable
 Audio Cable ~ I love getting cables and chargers in boxes because I tend to lose these items.  I plan on plugging this one into our Bose Wave.  It's 3.4 feet long and is anti-tangle due to its flat cording.



Digital Speaker
 Digital Speaker ~ This might replace my Bluetooth speaker at work.  I love that this is also an FM radio!  I'm looking forward to plugging this in and listening to whatever I choose: radio, phone, or iPad.  When turned on, it lights up purple; when charging, it's red.  The sound is clear and has the capability to get very loud.



ADATA 4GB microSDHC card with adapter
 ADATA 4GB microSDHC Card with Adapter ~ Anyone with a smartphone will find this handy.  I use my phone as my primary camera.  I try to save my photos to micro SD cards.  This card has the capacity of storing 995 8MP pictures, 788 9MP pictures, or 710 12MP pictures.  The adapter is great to have for use with computers or photo kiosks.  You can also save your music to it and play it in the speaker Gizmo Crate sent!



Subscription Boxes
I have a lot of views for my Gizmo Crate posts.  Please leave some comments!  Tell me your thoughts.  What would you like to see in future boxes?  Have you tried the DVD sunglasses?

Things I'd like:  Fitbit or something similar
Apple cables
Android cables
Cleaning cloth
External hard drive
External DVD drive
Portable scanner
Cord labels

I just downloaded Show Box for Android and need a Micro/USB/HDMI cable so I can connect my phone to my TV and keep it charged.  Cables like that would be awesome in a Gizmo Crate, however, I know it's hard to meet the needs of Apple, Android, and Windows users.

No comments:

Post a Comment