Sunday, December 21, 2014

Beauty Box 5 Review December 2014

Let's take a look at December's Beauty Box 5.  This month brings 5 beauty products that help make the holidays merry and bright.  


 Beauty Box 5 starts at $12 a month, but can also be purchased quarterly for $30 or yearly for $99.


 Nanacoco Nail Polish ~ ($3.95)  Blue glitter polish is perfect for this Kentucky resident!  As a UK fan, I'm glad I got this color.  


 Body Drench Lip Drench ~ ($4.99)  I received the Candy Licious Lip Drench a few months ago and really liked it.  This balm is infused with Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract, and Beeswax.  The pomegranate flavor smells great.


 Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Moisturizer ~ ($65 for 1.7 oz)  I can't wait to try this out!  It has awesome reviews and is supposed to be a wonderful moisturizer that reduces wrinkles.  I wish the sample was bigger.

  
 Absolute! New York Nail Polish Remover Pads ~ (2.99)  I'm curious to see whether these pads will remove glitter polish.  They are acetone free and one pad will remove polish from all ten nails.  I got the lemon scented pads, but they also come in spring fresh, peach, and lavender fragrances.


 Lucky Number 6 ~ Lucky Brand Cosmetics has given us an exotic blend of tiger lily, lotus, cashmere woods, and jasmine.  It has a very spicy, rich scent.


Leave your thoughts about this box below!

2 comments: