Monday, December 29, 2014

Ipsy Review October 2014

I took the month of October off from blogging and now I'm finally catching up over Christmas break!  The October Ispy is themed "Beauty Candy".  I guess you could say all of the products are sweet!
#BeautyCandy


Ipsy October 2014
 i-Envy Lashes by Kiss ~ ($5.50)  Kiss specializes in premium eyelashes made from 100% human hair.  This is the Diva01 set from the i-Envy line of natural lashes.  Adhesive is included and these are safe for people who wear contacts.


Ipsy October 2014
 City Color Be Matte Lipstick ~ ($4.99)  I've never been a big fan of matte lipsticks because they feel very dry.  I was really impressed with City Color's Be Matte Lipstick because it lacked that dry feeling and actually kept my lips moisturized.  Ipsters received the shade, "Cappuccino", which is a great neutral color.  It adds warmth to my face without drawing attention to my lips.  I'd also like to try the shade, "Baby Pink".


Ipsy October 2014
 Jesse's Girl Mineralized Baked Powder Eyeshadow ~ ($3.99)  I haven't tried this yet, but I am a frequent Jesse's Girl customer and can tell you that they have great eyeliner.  This reminds me of the moon and looks like a nice eyeshadow.  I got Plum Frost, which has brown undertones.  


Ipsy October 2014
 Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths ~ ($15 for 30 cloths)  After visiting Skyn Iceland's website, I think I need to purchase some of their skin care products.  I love face wipes because they are the solution for people who are too tire to wash their face at night (me).  These cloths actually lather into a foam when you rub the sides together.  They remove makeup and soothe stressed skin.


Ipsy October 2014
 Figs and Rouge Hand Cream ~ This is a very nice hand cream.  It's non-greasy and pleasantly fragrant.  Figs and Rouge is a European company that specializes in lip and hand products.  I received the limited edition scent Rose Berry.  It smells fruity and sweet.


#BeautyCandy
The cosmetic bag is really cute - it's a patent teal with a quilted pattern.  I love the affordability of Ipsy.  It's only $10 a month and well worth the price.  My faves are the cleansing cloths, lipstick, and hand cream.  Ipsy also has a reward program for referrals and reviews.  If you are thinking about subscribing, please click my Ipsy link (I get points for the reward program).

No comments:

Post a Comment