Monday, December 22, 2014

Socialbliss Style Box Review December 2014

#TheStyleBox
#TheStyleBox from Socialbliss is a monthly subscription service that delivers on trend accessories and beauty products.  Subscriptions start at $39.95, plus shipping.  There are other options for 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month subscriptions, which do save you money in the long run.


#TheStyleBox

 Open Teardrop Bangle ~ ($15) This bracelet will add a finishing touch to your outfit.  The open silhouette allows you some play to adjust the bracelet.


 Ornament Jewels Set ~ ($20) I'm not sure if everyone received the same set or variations.  My pendant is a two-toned mix of vintage and modern styles.  


 Seasonal Statement Scarf ~ ($27) This scarf came from www.seewhomadeit.com  It's really short and very stiff.  Hopefully I can figure out a way to make it work.


 Snowflake Stencil Earrings ~ ($18)  These came from the same website as the scarf.  I think this is my favorite item in December's box.  I love the design and the fact that they are lightweight.  


 Minaudière Bag ~ ($35) People Magazine just featured a Le Regale minaudière bag in their holiday  gift guide.  Then we get an MMS Design Studio box clutch from Socialbliss!  I think this clutch is going to be a fun item to carry.  


#TheStyleBox
I admit to missing the beauty products this month.  I enjoy a good balance of accessories and cosmetics.  What did you think of #TheStyleBox?  

No comments:

Post a Comment