Monday, December 22, 2014

Ipsy Review November 2014

Ipsy is a popular beauty subscription service for $10 a month with free shipping.  This month "girl meets glitter" with my favorite makeup bag to-date.


 Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder + Mini Fan Brush ~ I love Laura Mercier's Bonne Mine palette and am looking forward to trying this setting powder.  The brush was specifically designed to be used with the powder.  I liked how my skin felt after applying it - very soft.




 Be a Bombshell Eye Base ~ Ipsters received the shade, Submissive, which is a bronze tint with gold shimmer.  This eye base is highly pigmented and can be worn alone as well.


 Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner ~ The more I wear this eyeliner, the more I love it!  Subscribers got this product in "Glitterati", which is a black liner with silver glitter.  So far, the glitter has stayed on my lids and not in my eye.  I think this will be a future purchase!


 J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint ~ Subscribers either received 'Mad Splatter' or 'Red Potion'.  I got 'Mad Splatter' and adore the play on Alice in Wonderland.  I consider this very similar to a lip stain and can't wait to try 'Red Potion' and 'Looking Glass'.  J. Cat's products are very affordable.


 Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray ~ If you're looking for volume and shine, try this new line from Marc Anthony.  The combination of argan oil, keratin, and grape seed oil nourishes, strengthens, and conditions your hair.  It's a fast drying spray that doesn't leave your hair sticky or stiff.  It also smells great!

This video is from the YouTube channel, MarcAnthonyHairCare and shows you how to use the hairspray.



November's Ipsy was spot on for me!  I love every item in my Forever 21 sparkly bag.  I wouldn't mind one bit if Ipsy sent out more "Glitter" themed bags in the future.


2 comments:

  1. Simply amazing!

    Senay x
    http://pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my favorite Ipsy bags!

    ReplyDelete