Sunday, December 21, 2014

Walmart Beauty Box Review Winter 2014

I just received my second Walmart Beauty Box!  It is seasonal box that ships four times a year.  You only pay $5 each quarter!  I believe this box is all about staying moisturized throughout harsh winter weather conditions.


 L'OREAL Color Vibrancy Hair Care Line ~ This is a three-pack sampler of Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Shock Treatment.  Developed to maintain hair color with the use of anti-oxidants.

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Hair Care Line ~ This sampler contains the Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner.  It's also for color-treated hair and is designed to help maintain volume.  The sample also has a $2 coupon that expires at the end of this month.


 L'OREAL Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Line ~ I admit to being excited about this sample.  The thought of cell renewal sounds awesome during this cold weather.  The Golden Serum can be applied in the morning before the Day Cream or at night.  This is something I may purchase in the near future.


 Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Lotion ~ This one-use sample is for dry-to-very dry skin.  It has cocoa butter and vitamin E for long-lasting moisture.  It has a light feel and smells good.  Nivea included a $1.00 off coupon that expires 12/31/15.


 Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes ~ I love face wipes!  This pack has 5 wipes, which is perfect for traveling.  The cleansing cloths are infused with vitamin E and anti-oxidants.  They gently remove make-up and impurities.


 Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion ~ I've never used Aveeno products before, but I'm definitely buying this lotion!  I love how this lotion feels!  My hands feel sooo soft and silky.  They also have products for sensitive skin.  This is going in my purse!


Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream ~ Not only does this cream regenerate your skin's appearance, it fades the look of dark spots and brightens/exfoliates skin.  I'm excited to try this because of the wonderful reviews I've read about it.  


 Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream ~ Another product with great reviews!  Formulated with Alpha Hydroxy Acids and collagen, this cream reduces wrinkles and moisturizes.  You apply this in the AM and PM.  It suggests applying 15 minutes after cleaning to avoid tingling sensation.


I'm very happy with my $5 Walmart Beauty Box!  Hopefully the spring box will bring products with SPF protection.  I believe the boxes vary based on your age.  I'm 37, so I guess I'm in need of anti-wrinkle skin care!  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. So cool! Where you can order that box? On the website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://beautybox.walmart.com

      This is the website to order the box!

      Delete
    2. Ok, Thanks! I really enjoy your reviews!

      Delete