Sunday, December 21, 2014

Nerd Block Review December 2014

This is what my son received this month in his Nerd Block Classic.  
Nerd Block Classic
Nerd Block Classic is $19.99 a month plus shipping.  Every box contains a t-shirt and other comic-con themed items.


Val Kilmer's Autograph

ShirtPunch
 Val Kilmer's autograph + double shirts = AWESOME!


Kre-O Dungeons and Dragons
 Dungeons & Dragons KRE-O Figure ~ This is a blind package with a Kreon from the Dungeons & Dragons series.  It's an army builder pack to help build your fighting team as you expand your Dungeons & Dragons Kre-O sets.  There are 12 collectible figures.


Tetris Notebook
 Tetris Notebook ~ Tetris is one of my all time favorite games.  This notebook has 140 pages with 7 different colored sections.  The edges resemble the four-segmented pieces everyone is familiar with.   I can see servers and cheat codes in this notebook!


Gizmo Plush
 Gizmo ~ Time to introduce another 80's movie to the kids!  This is a cute 6" plush from NECA.  Do you remember the three rules for keeping a mogwai?  Did you know 'mogwai' is Cantonese for 'evil spirit' or 'demon'?


Willow Print
 Willow Print with Val Kilmer Autograph ~ I'm so happy we got Val Kilmer's autograph!  Top Gun is one of my favorite movies because of Ice Man, so I'm pretty much claiming this for me!  Hope my son doesn't mind sharing.


ShirtPunch
 ShirtPunch Gift Shirt ~ This month ShirtPunch gifted subscribers a second t-shirt.  This is the main reason we have not switched to the kid's block - we love these shirts!  The Power Rangers design is the perfect choice for my 6-year old.


ShirtPunch
 Butter Beer Shirt ~ Straight out of Hogsmeade Village and into our home!  From the Hogwarts crest to the awesome font - I really love this shirt.  I admit I had to study it at first to fully get that it wasn't a beer shirt.

  
Nerd Block Classic
Nerd Block Classic is now offering longer subscription options.  You can purchase a 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month plan.  I may switch to a yearly plan this spring because we LOVE this box!


1 comment: