Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Kawaii Box Review November 2014

This is my last Kawaii Box for a little while.  You had to be home for delivery of this box, which my husband and I both work and it was difficult getting to the post office before closing to pick it up.  
#KawaiiBox


 Zipper Bracelet ~ This is a two-toned bracelet in pink and baby blue.  They are fun to play with while wearing.


 OMG Keychain ~ This jelly keychain glows in the dark!  Perfect item for a pre-teen.


 Deco Tape Roll ~ We need to get into using deco tape.  This is a lavender colored lace tape.  It's very dainty looking.  


 Panda Puffy Stickers ~ Here is a sheet of cute 3D panda stickers.  Some pandas look like they are dancing.


Chocolate Pocky Sticks ~ You can't go wrong with adding Pocky sticks to a box!  I love these biscuit sticks dipped in chocolate.


 My Melody Socks ~ This pair of socks is light pink and features the beloved character, My Melody. These will be fun for my daughter to wear.


 Pony Brown Sticky Notes ~ I'm always using sticky notes at work.  These will be a cute addition to my desk.  


 Neko Plush Keychain Charm ~ Our string was broken on this, but Olivia will still find a use for it.  This plush is soooo soft.  


 Macaroon Minibox Charm ~ This charm is very decorative.  It has a pearl embellishment and two rhinestones.  


 2015 Little Sheep Mini Calendar ~ This is my favorite item in the box.  Each month, the little sheep has a different facial expression.  It stands on its own.  I can't wait to use this!


#KawaiiBox
#KawaiiBox is $18.90 a month with free shipping.  I really like this box and hope to pick up my subscription in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment