Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Beauty Box 5 Review November 2014

Beauty Box 5 is 'gracefully grounded' for November.  These goodies will add to your pampered routine and allow you to dance through your day!


 Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription service that starts at $12 a month.  I purchased a 1-year subscription for $99, which saved me $45.


 Afterfeather Refillable Travel Bottle ~ ($8.95 for 2)  I am so glad I got this!  My toner is going in this next time I travel.  I hate traveling with full-sized products.  This container is also TSA-approved.


 DenTek Floss Picks and Case ($2.49 4-ct)  I like that these come in a case.  This is the perfect addition to my purse.  My daughter loves floss picks and this will keep her out of the toothpicks at restaurants.  Subscribers also got a $1 off coupon.


 Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash ~ ($6.49 22oz)  Dove is such a well-loved staple in bath products.  We will go through this sample fast!


 HASK Macadamia Revitalizing Shine Oil ~ ($2.99)  I really like this product!  It smells wonderful and adds a nice sheen to my hair.  It isn't heavy at all and does not weigh down my hair.


 Laura Ashley Sweet Peony Body Butter ~ ($20 set of 6)  Everyone needs a little body butter in the winter!  I might take this to work and keep in the office.  It has a light floral smell that reminds me of my childhood.  


My November Beauty Box 5 didn't have any make-up, but different items that I will definitely use.  I like this spin on the box.  Feel free to leave a comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment