Sunday, December 28, 2014

Nerd Block Review November 2014

November's Nerd Block features some major characters.  This nerdy subscription service hails from Canada and is $19.99 a month, plus shipping.  I get this box for my son, but I love it just as much as he does.


1966 Batman PlushRobin Plush
 Robin Plush ~ Burt Ward's character, Robin, is portrayed in this plush toy.  This is from the 1966 classic Batman television series.  


Star Wars Fan Wraps
Star Wars Fan Wraps ~ Any suggestions for where to put these?  My son's computer has no more space for stickers.  The Fan Wraps look great and I can't wait to find a place to stick these.


Nerd Block Boo Slap Watch
 Nerd Block Slap Watch ~ Nothing like putting a bashful face on a watch face!  Boo from Super Mario Brothers is another awesome character in this month's Nerd Block.  I like that it's actually an analog watch and can be removed from the bracelet.  


Iron Man mugIron Man mug
 Iron Man Mug ~ Thankfully my six-year old doesn't drink coffee, but he loves hot chocolate.  Now he has his own mug for cocoa!  The design really pops against the black background.


Deadpool Shirt Punch Shirt
Deadpool T-Shirt ~ I'm assuming this is from Shirt Punch.  Deadpool keeps gaining momentum with many anticipating the 2016 movie.  He's such a fun character and this shirt embodies that through the "bang bang bang bang" saying and the taco scepter.  Nice!


I wish Nerd Block was in the US so shipping would be cheaper.  Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing about this company.  More businesses are popping up that also cater to the comic con crowd.  I hope Nerd Block continues to send out well-crafted boxes.

1 comment: