Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Ipsy Review December 2014

Here is the last Ipsy for 2014!  December's cosmetic bag was a classy little black bag with a heart embellishment on the zipper.  The company took a moment to thank their customers for subscribing in 2014.


 Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream ~ This eye cream has a very light feel and is full of moisturizing ingredients.  Our weather is getting ready to turn really cold.  I'm sure I'll enjoy using this to help keep my eye area moisturized.  This is certified organic, therefore it gets bonus points. ;-)


 NYX Butter Lip Balm ~ ($4)  I want more of these!  This feels terrific!  I have extremely dry lips and constantly apply Chapstick all day long.  The Butter Lip Balm rarely has to be reapplied because it moisturizes so well.  It also leaves a subtle hint of color.  I received the shade, Parfait, which is fuchsia with blue undertones.  It looks pale pink on my lips though.


 Bumble and Bumble Repair Blow Dry ~ If this thing does what it says it does, then I'm going to fall in love with this product.  This elixir has been proven to help repair hair with every blow dry.  My hair needs this - can't wait to try it!


 Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara ~ What does the 4-in-1 mean?  It means lengthening, volumizing, curling, and conditioning.  It's infused with olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes.  I tried this today, but I prefer tube and fiber mascaras.  I just bought my best friend the Tarte brand fiber mascara - it's wonderful.


 Cailyn Just Mineral Eye Polish ~ ($15)  What an awesome way to package eye powder.  At first glance, I thought this was nail polish, but it is a highly pigmented 100% raw mineral powder.  Ipsters received the shade, Orchid, which is a great neutral/base color.  It's very shimmery and goes on well.


#ipsy
Ipsy is only $10 a month (free shipping).  If you love beauty products, you need this!  I can't wait to see what 2015 holds for Ipsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment